moderated Re: trading on e-trade

l. radical

Hello Mike. I don't know for this platform but i have tested some
others such as gci for forex, metatrader, the saxobank, fxcm, and ava
trade. A good solution is to ask from your broker if they support the
metatrader who is enough accessible for us. Also try the web platform
if the e-trade provides this possibility and try for accessibility.
Regards,
--Kostas--

Hey guys:

Is there anyone on this list who trades stocks and/or options with e-trade
using jaws?

I currently trade on that platform, and,

I find the stock order sheets good but the options chains don't seem to
read
with jaws, meaning,

I cannot hit enter on the options chain, a mouse click seems to only do;

Any tricks or tips will be most appreciated.

Please advise as you like.

Mike M.

Mike mcglashon

Email: Michael.mcglashon@... <mailto:Michael.mcglashon@...>