moderated Re: Jaws does not read the content of screen using jaws cursor.

As much as you may not like this answer, there may not be a good solution for this.
The Jaws cursor under Windows 10 has not nearly as much access to information as it did under Windows 7 simply because of how Microsoft allows screenreaders to get access to what is on the screen. I use a couple of applications at my store for accounting and my point of sale where I have similar issues.
Vispero is working on this and you could try and see what happens if you turn off the accessibility display driver which is what Jaws has been using for a long time to get information. Do the following and then open your program and see if it helped:

1. Open Jaws Settings Center with Jaws Key + 6 on the number row
2. Make sure you have the default settings loaded by pressing Control + Shift + D
3. Type "acc" (the first 3 letters of accessibility) in the search box, then tab once and you should have the following two results:
Speak Access Keys Within Web Pages checked, ReadingUse Accessibility Driver for Screen Capture checked, Miscellaneous
not checked
4. Press the spacebar on the second option, Use Accessibility Display Driver" to clear the checkbox
5. Tab twice to OK and activate it.
6. Make sure you remember or keep these steps because you may find that some applications work better with the old accessibility display driver checked and some may work better when it is unchecked.
And there is a bit of good news, Vispero is working on restoring more of the old Jaws cursor functionality with the new so-called GDI hooking method which is basically what Jaws uses to get information when the accessibility display driver is unchecked.
Lastly, you may want to try the touch cursor with your program and see if you get anything with that, you can activate it by pressing Shift + PC Cursor (Numpad +), press the PC cursor twice quickly to deactivate the touch cursor again. You can read more about it here:
Jaws Help > Help topics > Using Jaws > About cursors > Using the Touch cursor

Regards,
Sieghard

Best regards,
Sieghard