moderated Re: Posting a comment to FB

The Iowa Gal <iowagal728@...>

Hi, thanks for the comment but if you read my initial post carefully it will explain in detail what I’m trying to do and what I tried to do it. But it’s all good now.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: Monday, July 1, 2019 1:33 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Posting a comment to FB

Hi.

Not sure, the post  button is right there for me, though it’s labelled “comment button”. Perhaps facebook is temporarily broken for you. They have a number of servers and they’re not all always fully functional at the same time. If you tab once from the field you type into m.facebook.com though to leave a comment, you should normally find that button immediately using firefox.