moderated Re: best web browser to use with JAWS?

Randy Barnett

I have some programs for my work that will not work with anything later than jaws 17... They are criticle to my work and I cant go without them. For the same reason my work PC is still running win 7 with jaws 17 for some programs and jaws 2019 for general use.
Dreading the day they stop working with Jaws and windows... NVDA may be  in my future... No guaranty of this working in the future either.

On 6/28/2019 4:35 PM, Tim Ford wrote:

My primary browser is Chrome, and IE is the backup.  Also, I keep JAWS 17 on my computer in addition to 2019.  There are some web sites that work with 17 but not 2019; go figure.

Tim Ford