From: Shankar C
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2019 10:33 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How can I get information about a graphic on a webpage?

as for as my concern, if its just a image/graphic, you may use the
picture smart to read the information provided in the graphics.
but, if the graphic contains the link, you may expand and perform the
picture smart.

On 7/1/19, Richard B. McDonald <richardbmcdonald@...> wrote:
Hi!

I am using JAWS 2019, Windows 7 and Firefox. Suppose I have the virtual
cursor on a graphic on a webpage. Is there some JAWS keystroke I can press
that will tell me some basic information about the graphic, such as its
dimensions?

Thanks,

Richard

email: harshalgips@...