moderated Code For Accessibility Features

Annabelle Susan Morison

Hi, it's Annabelle.
I'm beginning to create a project in C++ with Codeblocks, and I wonder, are there specific C++ codes for creating accessibility features in a program? Also, does anybody know if there are C++ codes for creating things like buttons, checkboxes, combo boxes, hotkeys, header bars (which I think might be the same as title bars), list boxes, list views, password edits, radio buttons, sliders, text areas, text boxes, tree views, and the like? If so, where would I find them?