moderated Re: command line to enforce jaws restart

Peter Tesar

Yes Bill,

I responded too soon and realized that the question was about restarting Jaws.

I sent the DOS  command for shutting down or rebooting the computer.  This I have in a desktop shortcut with a hot key to speed up the process.

The force option used to always work in Win 7. Now it doesn't in Win 10.

If some applications are still open Jaws stops but the screen has the warning about closing an open application.

Peter

is

On 6/28/2019 10:00 AM, Bill White wrote:

Hi, Peter. That doesn’t force a JAWS restart. That forces a computer restart. Totally different!

Bill White

billwhite92701@...