From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Tom Lange
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 8:11 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: [Bulk] Re: Touch computer

Hi,
Having messed around with an iPad on a few occasions and my iPhone for
nearly ten months now, one thing that I've come to appreciate is knowing
exactly how screens are laid out. Screen readers are great tools, but
sometimes it's hard to get a clear idea of the spatial relationships between

screen elements.

Tom