moderated Re: command line to enforce jaws restart

Tanguy LOHEAC

Hi Peter

thank you. However my initial was about Jaws restart, not Windows.

Nevertheless this would be helpful in other circumstances.

thank you

Le 28/06/2019 à 13:36, Peter Tesar a écrit :

Hello,

I have this DOS command in my desktop shortcut.

   C:\Windows\System32\shutdown.exe -s -f -t 00

the 's is for shutdown, -r is for reboot

the -f is for force (It doesn't work as well as it did in Win7

The -t is the time to wait -- 0 mili seconds

The command shutdown.exe might work without the path.

You could move the shutdown.exe file to your root directory.

Peter T.

On 6/28/2019 4:53 AM, Tanguy LOHEAC wrote:

Hello all

Do you know any command line that can force jaws to restart?

This is because i'm using a program on my laptop that disables the Jaws key. And th only way to restore it is to restart Jaws. But i wish i could write a batch file that would make it automatically after this program has been run.

thank you for any suggestions

Have a nice day

Tanguy

--
Didactiweb - les formations adaptées aux déficients visuels
Tanguy Lohéac

Garanti sans virus. www.avast.com