moderated Re: command line to enforce jaws restart

Peter Tesar

Hello,

I have this DOS command in my desktop shortcut.

   C:\Windows\System32\shutdown.exe -s -f -t 00

the 's is for shutdown, -r is for reboot

the -f is for force (It doesn't work as well as it did in Win7

The -t is the time to wait -- 0 mili seconds

The command shutdown.exe might work without the path.

You could move the shutdown.exe file to your root directory.

Peter T.

On 6/28/2019 4:53 AM, Tanguy LOHEAC wrote:

Hello all

Do you know any command line that can force jaws to restart?

This is because i'm using a program on my laptop that disables the Jaws key. And th only way to restore it is to restart Jaws. But i wish i could write a batch file that would make it automatically after this program has been run.

thank you for any suggestions

Have a nice day

Tanguy

--
Didactiweb - les formations adaptées aux déficients visuels
Tanguy Lohéac

Garanti sans virus. www.avast.com