From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2019 9:29 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS saying "grammatical error" in Word.

Hi Tim,

It's been reported that turning this feature off in either Jaws quick settings or from the Settings Center doesn't work.  So, while in Word press, Alt + F, for the file menu and press the letter, T, to open options.  Now down arrow to, Proofing, and tab down to uncheck the proper items.  Then tab to, Okay, and press enter to save and close Word.