moderated Re: Hello All Is it outlook or office 365 email ?

Munawar Bijani <munawarb@...>

Hi,

Tell your friend to open Outlook and press CTRL+N to start a new message, and CTRL+R to reply to a message.

On 6/27/2019 8:51 PM, O.Addison Gethers wrote:

Hello Sieghard  and CMCasey

I received fb message from my friend name Evelyn Williams  tonight  here what she say below

My name is Evelyn. I use office 365, windows seven, and jfw 20desktop computer. How do I reply and-or send a message?

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2019 12:02 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Hello All Is it outlook or office 365 email ?

Office 365 is a subscription service, you can pay monthly or for the entire year which is cheaper. Among some other benefits like 1 Tb of OneDrive storage and getting 60 Skype minutes each month the Office 365 subscription also includes a license to download the full Office suite and install it on  up to 5 computers. This of course includes Outlook as well as Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc. But you only get to use the full set of Office apps and features as long as you pay your subscription.

Regards,

Sieghard