From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rayn Darren
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2019 6:59 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Is there a group for accessibility issues regarding Wordpress?

Hi Richard,

I don't have the answer to your question directly Richard, however, i use WordPress daily for my clients and would be happy to answer questions you have.

Thanks,

Sarah

On 6/25/2019 10:23 AM, Richard B. McDonald wrote:

Hi!

At wordpress.com, there is an accessibility support group.  However, I have found it nonresponsive and inactive.  So, I am wondering if there is some other support group for accessibility issues such as using a screen reader with WordPress?

Thanks,

Richard