From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: 25 June 2019 05:08
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: jaws does not work properly in admin command window

Please don't tell people to uninstall the video accessibility driver, that is very bad advice at this point especially if the accessibility display driver is checked in Settings. If that is the case and you uninstall the video display driver each time your system boots or Jaws restarts it will give you a message that the display driver is missing and while the system may mostly work fine, there are situations where it will not work correctly. I use software, for example, which works only if the accessibility display driver is enabled and in other situations it works better if it is disabled and I use the new so-called GDI or deep level hooking.
In any case, for most people who are just Jaws users and not terribly technically inclined this could have really bad consequences and they would then need tech support to help them fix the problem.