moderated JAWS 18, Chrome, and Oracle applications

John Doering

Hello:

At work we use JAWS 18 and Chrome to access Oracle applications.

For the past few days we have been experiencing an annoyance where when working down a web page either by arrowing down or using something else like by headings, we will get stuck in a section of a page.  You will go down so far, then be popped back up to the start of the section or page.

I think it may be caused by the page refreshing itself every 5 seconds.

Does Chrome automatically refresh itself at regular intervals and if so, can this be adjusted?

Any help or thoughts will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

John