From: Richard Turner [mailto:richardturner42@...]
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Wednesday, June 26, 2019, 12:02 PM
Subject: Excel Formula

I’m not sure why Russell’s instructions didn’t work for me, but I did
the following and it worked.
In b101: =COUNTIF(B2:B100,"Yes")
IN b102, =COUNTA(B2:B100)
In b103, =B101/B102

To test this, I put a Yes in b2 and No in b100.
I got 1 as the result of yes’s, 2 in the result for number of cells with
data in b102, and .50 in b103 which then switching the number type to
percent, got 50.00. I did not bother changing the decimal places from
the default.

HTH,
Richard

Check out my web site at: www.turner42.com<http://www.turner42.com>
“The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has this to say on the subject of
flying. There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The
knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."