moderated Re: Excel Formula

Richard Turner

I’m not sure why Russell’s instructions didn’t work for me, but I did the following and it worked.

In b101: =COUNTIF(B2:B100,"Yes")

IN b102, =COUNTA(B2:B100)

In b103, =B101/B102

To test this, I put a Yes in b2 and No in b100.

I got 1 as the result of yes’s, 2 in the result for number of cells with data in b102, and .50 in b103 which then switching the number type to percent, got 50.00.  I did not bother changing the decimal places from the default.

HTH,

Richard