moderated Re: Is there a group for accessibility issues regarding Wordpress?

Randy Barnett

It is still active but very low traffic.

On 6/25/2019 12:12 PM, The Iowa Gal wrote:

Not sure if this list is still active, but you can try

blindwebbers-subscribe@...

This is from a post I saved from another list, Word Press was mentioned as a topic which has been discussed there.

HTH

Norma