From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dean Martineau
Sent: Tuesday 25 June 2019 12:26
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Marking text.

Yes, you can use JAWS commands to mark blocks of text. All screen readers have this capability now.

In the forthcoming book Windows Keyboard Power User Guide, which should actually finally appear in the next couple weeks, I show you how to create a better set of keystrokes to do this, but until then:

Go to the beginning of the block you want to set and press ctrl+windows+K.

Go to the end of the block and press Jawskey+space, M.