moderated Re: Jaws Not Speaking in MS Word

The Iowa Gal <iowagal728@...>

I wonder if a system restore might help your situation…

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Randy Meyer
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2019 8:47 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jaws Not Speaking in MS Word

Suddenly Jaws stopped working correctly in MS Word and now in Outlook as well.

It will not speak when moving by line, word, or character.  Insert down arrow does seem to read the document, but obviously I am not able to edit a document with it not speaking by line, word, or character.  I am running the latest version of Jaws and windows 10 pro.  I have had this happen occasionally in the past, but a restart of Jaws or the computer has always solved the issue until tonight.

Does anyone have any thoughts?

Randy Meyer