moderated Re: Have they implemented an option to tell JAWS to stop restarting itself yet?

ratshtron

hmmm, I am running windows 7 32bit with a
pentium(r) dual-core cpu e5200 2.50 processor
with 2.0 gb of ram and I have never hadJAWS
restart on this system. I have had other problems but not that.

Legend has it that on Monday 6/24/2019 10:46 AM, Chris Hill said:
Still not buying the jaws restarting because the
machine is slow. I suspect you are having some
other problem, but then again, I have not tried
running jaws 2019 on a slow of a processor as
that one is. I’d either chuck it or reformat it.
Some things aren’t worth the diagnostic time
required to figure out what the real problem
is. I’d back the thing up, put a fresh copy
of windows on it and see if it works right. If
it doesn’t, at least you’d know you did all you could do.

On Jun 24, 2019, at 10:39, James Homuth
<<mailto:james@the-jdh.com>james@the-jdh.com> wrote:

Yeah, see, I’ve done that with this machine
and it’s looked at me like okay, what else
you got? That’s how I know it’s not the PC.
I’ve also run VM’s on here with Exchange,
SQL server and the like for school, and the
thing wasn’t even breathing hard. You’re
trying to tell me it can run a Windows Server
2012 VM with resource-hungry Exchange, but it
can’t run latest JAWS? I’m not buying. LOL