From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Justin Mcdevitt
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2019 6:23 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Using Skype

Hello list-members,

Over the past 7-8 years, I have only had 3-4 occasions where I used Skype. I will be working with a trainer remotely beginning later this week and would like to use Skype for our sessions.

I have read that Skype and Windows 10 using a screenreader program has some accessibility issues. There are also two download options: Skype for Windows 10 and Skype for Desktop. As I will be using my PC for this training, the latter would have the most direct application.

In a large binder where I keep braille notes on various programs, I have some basic Skype commands from some years ago  using JAWS. Have any of these commands changed? Are there any new commands?

I would appreciate any input and direction.

Best, Justin