moderated Re: Using Skype

The Iowa Gal <iowagal728@...>

Hi Justin,

If you  are using Jaws, I encourage you to read the info about Skype in the Jaws help. It will tell you what version of Skype to get to work best with Jaws and I believe also has keystrokes for basic commands.

If you’re not using Jaws, I would advise you download and install Skype for Desktop. This is what Jaws recommends and I would think it would be the version best suited for use with screen readers.

HTH

Norma

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of inamuddin khan
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2019 8:45 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Using Skype

Dear friend, first of all, there is no accessibility issue using Skype Electron with screen readers.

For more information, feel free to visit:

www.dlee.org/skype/electron/skypeelectron.htm

With regards from Inamuddin with the Skype ID:

Charlsdarwin1

arguing with a woman is just like reading software’s lisence agreement.

At the end you ignore Her everything  and click I agree button.

You can contact me via gmail:

inamuddin09@...

outlook:

inam092@...

yahoo:

inamuddin2010@...

AOL:

charlsdarwin1969@...

Join me with my Skype ID:

charlsdarwin1

See me on facebook:

www.facebook.com/inamuddin786

Follow me on my twitter:

www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1

Mobile phone:

+92-334-3348409

Google voice:

+1-631-5335683

Sent: Monday, June 24, 2019 6:23 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Using Skype

Hello list-members,

Over the past 7-8 years, I have only had 3-4 occasions where I used Skype. I will be working with a trainer remotely beginning later this week and would like to use Skype for our sessions.

I have read that Skype and Windows 10 using a screenreader program has some accessibility issues. There are also two download options: Skype for Windows 10 and Skype for Desktop. As I will be using my PC for this training, the latter would have the most direct application.

In a large binder where I keep braille notes on various programs, I have some basic Skype commands from some years ago  using JAWS. Have any of these commands changed? Are there any new commands?

I would appreciate any input and direction.

Best, Justin

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.