From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Covici
Sent: June 23, 2019 3:05 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: jaws does not work properly in admin command window

I tried toggling the legacy checkbox, no joy. Works fine in regular mode,
but does not read in admin mode, although Narrator reads it fine which leads
me to think its a Jaws problem, but it seems only here.

On Sun, 23 Jun 2019 13:06:02 -0400,
Bill White wrote:

Once Microsoft repaired my copy of Windows, I didn't need the legacy
features of the Command console.

Bill White
billwhite92701@dslextreme.com