moderated Re: jaws does not work properly in admin command window

I just opened Power Shell (Admin) from the Windows + X menu and typed ipconfig to display my computer's IP configuration and I can read this with the Jaws cursor.

----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Covici
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2019 12:14 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: jaws does not work properly in admin command window

I want to be able to use powershell, so I am not sure what you mean, the only thing I see in properties (using powershell) is one checkbox to toggle legacy console features. However, my problem appears in both powershell and regular cmd.

On Sun, 23 Jun 2019 14:52:07 -0400,
Steve Nutt wrote:

You may have to set the command prompt to be legacy instead of using
PowerShell.

You can do this in CMD properties.

All the best

Steve