the only thing I see in properties (using powershell) is one checkbox
to toggle legacy console features. However, my problem appears in
both powershell and regular cmd.

On Sun, 23 Jun 2019 14:52:07 -0400,
Steve Nutt wrote:

You may have to set the command prompt to be legacy instead of using
PowerShell.

You can do this in CMD properties.

All the best

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Covici
Sent: 22 June 2019 19:52
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: jaws does not work properly in admin command window

Hi. At least with version 1809, jfw will not read anything in the command
window if run as administrator. If I virtualize the window, I see the text,
but other wise nothing -- jaws cursor reads nothing as well. Tech support
says its not supported, but that makes no sense to me and Narrator reads it
fine.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?