From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Munawar Bijani
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2019 10:13 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: jaws does not work properly in admin command window

My legacy console option is off.

On 6/23/2019 1:02 PM, John Covici wrote:
I might have to try that, it does read if you virtualize the text,
which is strange. I wonder if the legacy console features have
anything to do with this? Is yours on or off?

On Sun, 23 Jun 2019 12:05:22 -0400,
Bill White wrote:
I had an incident where the CMD as admin command wouldn't work properly.
Everybody else's machine worked in this respect. I called the Microsoft
Disability answer desk, and they did a reinstall of Windows using the ISO
file, and after the repair, my cmd as admin command would read properly.

Bill White
billwhite92701@dslextreme.com