moderated Re: jaws does not work properly in admin command window

Munawar Bijani <munawarb@...>

Not sure why tech support says it's not supported. It has been supported and reads well for as long as I can remymver. Sure about 10 years ago jaws did horribly with command prompt but not in recent years.

On Jun 22, 2019, at 2:51 PM, John Covici <covici@ccs.covici.com> wrote:

Hi. At least with version 1809, jfw will not read anything in the
command window if run as administrator. If I virtualize the window, I
see the text, but other wise nothing -- jaws cursor reads nothing as
well. Tech support says its not supported, but that makes no sense to
me and Narrator reads it fine.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?