moderated Re: New windows 10 update & Bluetooth

Chris Hill

Interesting you mention that.  I just checked on this machine which has an intel bluetooth chip, and it was running December 2018, so I told it to update driver.  Low and behold, now I have April 2019.

Thanks.

CH

On 6/22/2019 11:03, Brian Vogel wrote:
And if your WiFi/Bluetooth card (they're often in combination these days) is from Intel, regardless of your computer's OEM, Intel has been churning out driver updates specifically for Windows 10 at an incredible rate of speed.  I installed the Intel Driver & Support Assistant to keep that specific driver up to date, as they have not been supplying these to the computer OEMs (or at least not yet, and they keep updating the driver).

       ~ Lauren Bacall