moderated Re: downloading PDFs in Google Chrome

Steve,

            I am aware of that, but many of us just don't want PDFs to ever open in our web browsers, even if we don't intend to download them for saving purposes (they do get downloaded for viewing no matter what).

            I far prefer for PDF files to open in my chosen PDF viewer, as they're easier to review there.  The few extra seconds taken to fire it up when I hit a PDF link is more than worth it for me.

       ~ Lauren Bacall