From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Donna
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2019 10:37 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Facebook posting

There is no way to send your post via email to your friends on Facebook. How to receive notifications is a persons choice. I have some group post come to my email. Other groups that I don’t frequent regularly, I have those groups to be received in notifications within Facebook.

Donna

Hi Donna: does that refer to posting items also? I am actually trying to find out how I can make certain posts go out to people on my FB list as email notifications.

Gudrun

Please note my new email of brunotgudrun@...