From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of adel akbari
Sent: 21 June 2019 14:33
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Can not install Jaws 2019 demo on Windows 7 64 bit what ever I do

Hello.
Thanks for all of your answers.
About contacting technical support, I am afraid I can not do that, because I live in Iran and I am trying to use demo version of jaws.
does freedom scientific technical support answers to the questions from users of demo version of jaws?
I don't think so.

If you are installing Jaws 2019 32 bit and 64 bit installers should
not even come into play unless you are for some reason using the offline installer.
If you have internet connectivity I highly recommend you use the
current Jaws
2019.1906.10<http://jaws2019.vfo.digital/2019.1906.10.400/7B4440D3-D54
9-4F90-82BB-936902A2EE5B/J2019.1906.10-any.exe>
installer which is a small download and it will correctly identify if
you are using 32 bit or 64 bit Windows and install Jaws accordingly.

Best regards,
Sieghard