moderated Re: images embeddedd in email messages?

On Fri, Jun 21, 2019 at 04:32 PM, Shannon wrote:
Do you really think that a newer version of the email client would be able to get to these embedded graphics?
To be honest, I cannot say, but that is far from the only reason to upgrade.   Screen reader developers are not attempting to maintain perpetual backward compatibility with every version of MS Office that ever existed.  Resources have to be directed to those versions that have the largest embedded base among Windows users, and 2010 is well past its prime and is a small part of the Office market.

I have purchased all of my MS-Office and Windows 10 Pro licenses via eBay.  There are other marketplaces as well, but eBay has done an excellent job in keeping out those who are intent on ripping people off.  The have had issues two times, once I was promptly provided with a second license key which worked perfectly and the other I was promptly issued a refund.

       ~ Lauren Bacall