moderated Re: images embeddedd in email messages?

If Jaws can see the image, have you tried to run Picture Smart on it?

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shannon
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2019 1:32 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: images embeddedd in email messages?

Ok, I didn’t realize that newer versions of Office were so inexpensive these days. I thought that you had to have a monthly subscription to these newer versions and that seamed silly when I don’t need a lot of the bells and wistles.

Some of the new stuff is just more, and not all that.

Where would I go to look for the newer versions. Do you really think that a newer version of the email client would be able to get to these embedded graphics?

I did find a setting in Jaws 2019 that does at least acknowledge that there is a graphic and it says it is in the local temp bla bla bla but I can’t seam to grab it, or coppy or save it at all.

The attachments save in office 2010 does not  scoup this sort of thing up in the save options.

I am using Jaws 2019 because I had to. I honestly am not as happy with it as I was with Window Eyes. IMO WE was a better product but… since it is gone I had to do something.

I am using windows 10 not because it is better but like you said it is what is being supported now. I think it is full of fluffy stuff but… mostly it works fine. Sometimes they just seam to change stuff for the sake of changing something, not to make it actually better but to make it different.

Thanks

Shannon