From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Sunday, June 09, 2019 8:14 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Excel rows and columns

First I have to get it to work in the first place. For some reason I can’t get automatic readings of row and column headings to work using this method at all.

I already have a template of this workbook set up and I usually just open it each time a new month starts and then use F12 to save it but giving it the name of the month.

For example, my template is Sales Summary and I then save it, for example, as Sales Summary June 2019.

I wouldn’t mind setting up the row and column title reading on each sheet separately if I could just get it to work.