moderated Re: : Transitioning back from Mac to PC: Why not both environments?

John Covici

This is what I do, the Mac works very well with the iphone, and Safari
does work pretty well, as well as the Windows browsers, although there
are some sites which workon windows better and some sites which work
on Mac better. Its good to have choices, so if you have a Mac, I
would keep it and just add a Windows machine if you have things you
need to do there.

On Fri, 21 Jun 2019 17:04:56 -0400,
Peter Donahue wrote:

Good afternoon everyone,

We currently have a Windows desktop and my wife's work laptop along with another Windows laptop we use for specific purposes. In addition we have the iPhone and an iPad Air2. We expect to add another iPad which will be
the iPad Pro in the next month.

I'm seriously considering getting a Mac for my next desktop. As long as they're still running we'll keep our current Windows machines along with the Apple machines allowing us to take advantage of the strengths of both
environments. Why not hold onto the Mac and raise the needed funds to buy a new Windows desktop allowing you to use both types of desktop machines? We're doing that here.

Peter Donahue

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una