moderated : Transitioning back from Mac to PC: Why not both environments?

Peter Donahue

Good afternoon everyone,

                We currently have a Windows desktop and my wife's work laptop along with another Windows laptop we use for specific purposes. In addition we have the iPhone and an iPad Air2. We expect to add another iPad which will be the iPad Pro in the next month.

                I'm seriously considering getting a Mac for my next desktop. As long as they're still running we'll keep our current Windows machines along with the Apple machines allowing us to take advantage of the strengths of both environments. Why not hold onto the Mac and raise the needed funds to buy a new Windows desktop allowing you to use both types of desktop machines? We're doing that here.

Peter Donahue