moderated Re: downloading PDFs in Google Chrome

On Fri, Jun 21, 2019 at 12:36 PM, Cynthia Bruce wrote:
Is there a way for me to be able to open in Adobe rather than in the built-in PDF reader?
Yes.   Read the following PDF for instructions.  It dates from 2016, and I haven't been using Adobe Reader for quite some time, so it may not be current.  If it turns out not to work with Reader DC then please let me know and I'll actually install Reader DC to take a look at how it's working now.

Configuring your web browsers to open PDF files in Adobe Reader - Done from within Adobe Reader's settings

       ~ Lauren Bacall