moderated Re: images embeddedd in email messages?

Amen, Sieghard!!

Also, in this new era of recycled (and legal) licenses for MS Office 2016 Pro Plus, and MS Office 365 (usually multi-machine), being available via eBay for under $10 for the former and $20 for the latter there is generally not any reason not to upgrade.   Even I would not (and did not) pay hundreds of dollars for the latest and greatest version of MS-Office, but 2010 was getting very, very rickety which is what prompted me to finally upgrade to 2016 when the ability to get licenses for next to nothing came along.

Software and hardware both have finite service lives.   Many, including myself, try to run both as long as they can, but there comes a time when letting go is what makes the most sense.

       ~ Lauren Bacall