From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2019 10:40 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Outlook issue

I just went into my Drafts folder and for me Control + Y brought up the Move To folder list. I rarely use it any more since I usually just press Control + Shift + Tab which takes me back out of whichever folder I am in and puts me into the folder list where I can then arrow to another folder or type a letter or two to quickly go to a folder.

I use Outlook via Office 365, not the retail version, not sure if that makes a difference in this case.