moderated Re: images embeddedd in email messages?

The Iowa Gal <iowagal728@...>

Right on, Shannon. I’m also using Office 2010. I think we all should remember that each one of us uses their tech in different ways under different circumstances and for different purposes. HTH Norma

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shannon
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2019 8:50 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: images embeddedd in email messages?

Because I own it. Why buy a new one when mostly this does the job?

I’ll try to see if there is a save atachments that will work on these embedded images.

Thanks for the idea.

Shannon

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2019 11:39 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: images embeddedd in email messages?

Is there a specific reason why you still use Outlook 2010? Usually I still hear that the email includes attachments if it has embedded images, maybe it’s not always the case, but when it does tell me I can save them with File > Save attachments.

Keep in mind that I use the most current version of Outlook via Office 365 and it’s been so many years since I have used Office 2010 that I have no idea if Save Attachments which saves all attachments whether attached or embedded exists in 2010.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shannon
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2019 7:09 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: images embeddedd in email messages?

Hello,

It has come to my attention that I am missing important   information in emails because they are actually including this information in an image format imbedded into the email body.

With Jaws 2019 and Outlook 2010 I am getting no indication that there are any images at all.

Is there at the least a setting that I can/need to change to be notified that there is more in these messages beyond the body text and the typical signature junk?

Once I find these images, is there a way to get to them and save them so I can possibly use OCR on them?

Thanks

Shannon

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.