moderated downloading PDFs in Google Chrome

Cynthia Bruce

Hi All,

I am using JAWS 17 and have recently switched to Google Chrome. Most things work well, but I can’t seem to sort out how to deal with a PDF that I want to access from the web. When I click on the document link, I get a button that says, “Open embedded document”. When I hit that button, nothing seems to happen and I can’t find the document. Sometimes I can later locate it in my downloads folder, but more often than not it is simply not locatable. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Cynthia

Cynthia Bruce PhD, MTA

Ethics Chair

Canadian Association of Music Therapists