moderated images embeddedd in email messages?

Shannon

Hello,

It has come to my attention that I am missing important   information in emails because they are actually including this information in an image format imbedded into the email body.

With Jaws 2019 and Outlook 2010 I am getting no indication that there are any images at all.

Is there at the least a setting that I can/need to change to be notified that there is more in these messages beyond the body text and the typical signature junk?

Once I find these images, is there a way to get to them and save them so I can possibly use OCR on them?

Thanks

Shannon