moderated Re: Can not install Jaws 2019 demo on Windows 7 64 bit what ever I do

Chris Hill

Have you contacted technical support?  That is what it says to do.

On 6/20/2019 02:26, Chris via Groups.Io wrote:

Not really, but make sure you are using the 64bit installer on a 64bit machine rather than the the 32bit installer which worked on your other machine

And if that fails completely remove jaws from your machine and restart and try again

And if that fails maybe consider doing a system restore to a point when it did install or before jaws was installed initially

Other than that I have no idea as the error is so generic its impossible to find a solution

Good luck anyway