moderated Re: Outlook issue

Van Lant, Robin

I’m not on Outlook 2019 yet, but offer the following keystroke to try.  Hitting Control Shift I takes you back to your inbox from wherever you are in Outlook.  See if that will work in this situation.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rick Mladek
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2019 8:28 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Outlook issue

Hi all,

I’m using Office 2019 and when in Outlook, I can go to my drafts folder control +y and hit the d key until I hear drafts and hit enter. When in the drafts folder, I attempt to repeat to go back to the inbox or any other folder and cannot exit the drafts folder. I have to close Outlook and re-start to get out of the said drafts folder and back into inbox or any other chosen folder.

Any suggestions? I’m using Windows 10 with latest update, I’m using Jaws 2019 with latest update and again, Office 2019.

Thanks for all suggestions/help to fix this headache,

Rick

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.