moderated Outlook issue

Rick Mladek

Hi all,

I’m using Office 2019 and when in Outlook, I can go to my drafts folder control +y and hit the d key until I hear drafts and hit enter. When in the drafts folder, I attempt to repeat to go back to the inbox or any other folder and cannot exit the drafts folder. I have to close Outlook and re-start to get out of the said drafts folder and back into inbox or any other chosen folder.

Any suggestions? I’m using Windows 10 with latest update, I’m using Jaws 2019 with latest update and again, Office 2019.

Thanks for all suggestions/help to fix this headache,

Rick