moderated Re: jaws 2019?

Munawar Bijani <munawarb@...>

Hi,
Can you include some issues you are having? It will be difficult to objectively compare your experience with others when they're is a lack of specifics to look for.

On Jun 19, 2019, at 3:16 AM, Kendra Schafer <redwing731@...> wrote:

Hi all! I currently have JAWS 2018 installed on my computer alongside JAWS 2019. I have tried JAWS 2019 3 or 4 times. So far, I'm not impressed! Each time I tried JAWS 2019, I have run into bugs. The last time that I tried it, the update was a bad corrupted version. It wouldn't work with my Dell laptop PC computer at all. My tech teacher also got the same exact result. Because JAWS 2019 is one of the worst worst versions of softwhere that I have run into, into, I want to know the latest news from the user’s point of view. I don’t need someone sending me Freedom Scientific resources because they have overlooked some major bugs. I want feedback from users experiences before I give that vertion of JAWS another try. I have stuck with NVDA and JAWS 2018 instead.

Thank you for taking the time to read this Email!
Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber
Chemeketa Community College,
350 Org,
Citizen’s Climate Lobby,
National Federation of the Blind of Oregon,
Capitol Chapter,
Salem, Oregon.
Home Email:
Chemeketa Community College Email:
Phone:
971-599-9991
“When the student is ready, the teacher will appear”, Author unknown.
SE.
Sent from my Gmail Email