moderated Re: outlook no longer automatically updating my inbox folder

John Covici

Yes it is checked.

On Tue, 18 Jun 2019 18:11:49 -0400,
Bill White wrote:

Hi, John. In Send Receive (ALT plus CONTROL plus S, you should have a check
box like the following,

Include this group in send/receive (F9). check box checked

This check box should be checked.

Bill White
billwhite92701@...

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of John
Covici
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2019 10:15 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: outlook no longer automatically updating my inbox folder

In that group there is nothing about startup, just schedule
send/receive after so many minutes set to 30.

On Tue, 18 Jun 2019 12:50:36 -0400,
Bill White wrote:

Make sure that under Send and Receive (my shortcut is ALT plus CONTROL
plus
S) that your account is set to send and receive at startup.

Bill White
billwhite92701@...