moderated Re: Hello All Is it outlook or office 365 email ?

O.Addison Gethers

Hi JM  I send fb message to her to clarify her email clients and waiting for her response back ,I also call her yesterday to tell her to try to press f1 for help menu it’s should give her some answer how to send new email and reply email  and etc too.

Addison

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2019 4:28 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Hello All Is it outlook or office 365 email ?

Hello.

Outlook is a part of the Office suite. It includes Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook, the e-mail programme. If she doesn’t want to pay the $6 a month, I guess she can acquire a full license – I got a recycled one, myself, and I’m not interested in having to make regular payments in order to use the programmes on my computer. Perhaps you should just encourage her to talk further with the disability support people at Microsoft so she can figure out what she actually wants.