moderated Re: Hello All Is it outlook or office 365 email ?

James English

Hello,

Can you tell me what country you/your friend is in? I can usually find
discounted licenses for most major markets.

On 6/18/19, JM Casey <jmcasey@teksavvy.com> wrote:
Hello.

Outlook is a part of the Office suite. It includes Word, Powerpoint, Excel
and Outlook, the e-mail programme. If she doesn't want to pay the $6 a
month, I guess she can acquire a full license - I got a recycled one,
myself, and I'm not interested in having to make regular payments in order
to use the programmes on my computer. Perhaps you should just encourage her
to talk further with the disability support people at Microsoft so she can
figure out what she actually wants.